Guideline For Visitors
We value your family and friends and recognize that they are an important part of your recovery process.
- For the comfort of all our patients, we request you to limit your visitors during visiting hours
- Please note that visitors may be restricted according to a patient’s medical condition and/or special needs.
- At the time of admission, you will be issued passes for attendants and visitors. Please request your attendant and visitors to wear/display these passes while on the hospital premises. In case of loss of the pass, you may get in touch with the Concierge Desk located in the hospital main entrance.
- Visits by children under the age of 12 are not allowed on patient floors. This is to protect children from catching any infection.
- Sanitise hands before and after visiting.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring systems are in operation. Please read and follow all posted signs about the usage of cell phones, only in approved areas. If you must use your cell phone in approved areas, please speak in a soft tone so that other patients are not disturbed.
- Smoking, tobacco chewing or spitting is completely prohibited within the hospital premises.
- Please do not operate the oxygen/vacuum units yourself.
- Please do not wash personal clothes in the hospital premises.
- Please do not give any tips to any hospital staff.
- Please maintain silence in the hospital premises.
- Visiting hours and rules have been developed to ensure that the care of patients is not disrupted. Visitors must abide by the rules.
- Visitors must park their vehicles in parking areas.
- Visitors should refrain from sitting or lying on patient bed, floors of patient rooms.
- Visitors are not permitted in non-patient areas such as utility rooms, nurses’ stations and kitchens. Visitors may use the cafeteria and waiting area and reserved lounges. No food or beverages may be brought into patient rooms.
- Nursing staff may restrict the number of visitors, if the condition of the patient in the room requires it.
- Please co-operate with Security Staff and the liftmen.
- Please use staircase while coming down.